"We’re offering a new class in the Fall called “Perspective 2020.”
Students will read and discuss a work of literature, a work of philosophy, and a series of works of art in order to think about the question: how does our perspective change the way we see the world?
THE OBSTACLE FREE COURSE
- Do you love to read great books and discuss important ideas?
- Do you want to think about big themes like justice, love, friendship, freedom, and beauty?
- Do you want to understand the ideas that have shaped Western culture?
- If you love to learn, but face financial barriers to education, come and join us.
- If you have been blessed with financial resources, please support us.
YOU BRING YOUR LOVE OF LEARNING. WE'LL PROVIDE THE REST.